In cardiovascular disease, diet should be low in salt, protein restricted to 60-80 g / day and with a low content of carbohydrates (flour, sweets) and fat, especially animal. Here are some suitable choices.
* Skimmed milk, cheese, curd, unsalted, sweet cheese, cottage cheese, cow cheese;
* Beef, chicken, turkey, in limited quantities (150-200 g / day) and just 3-4 times per week. The meat will be boiled or roasted;
* Low river fish (tench, perch, pike, carp, etc..) oiled, fried or baked in parchment;
* Eggs will be given in limited quantities only in preparations (4-5 eggs / week);
* Fat: unsalted butter, sour cream, cream, vegetable oil (sunflower oil, soybean, corn) unsalted margarine. The total amount of fat in the diet will be more than half of that of healthy individuals;
* White bread or intermediate, no salt, or with low salt content;
* Fruit are allowed all and any form: raw, baked, stewed fruit, gelatin, juices;
* Vegetables will be allowed: low-sodium and pulp (carrot, zucchini, green beans, lettuce, peppers, eggplant), avoiding cabbage, celery, spinach, dried vegetables, winter radishes, beets.
* Sweets are allowed, only those prepared without salt, baking soda or baking powder. Are allowed: pastry, the eclair, gelatin, honey, marmalades and jams prepared at home (without preservative), jelly;
* Drinks: the limits allowed liquids in the form of herbal teas, fruit juices and vegetables, plain milk, skimmed milk mixed with coffee or tea, barley (malt), buttermilk, yogurt;
* Are permitted aromatics spices: parsley, tarragon, dill, lovage, bay leaves, thyme, lemon juice, siphon;
* Soups: vegetable soups permits, cream soups, thickened with flour, cereals soups, fruit but in unlimited quantities;
* Sauces: prepared of vegetables, white sauce, cream sauce, caramel sauce, etc..
These foods are prohibited
* Fat cheeses, fermented, salty (cheese melted, unsalted cheese);
* Fatty pork, goose, duck, venison, offal, sausages, preserved meat with salt, canned meat, salted fish, smoked or fat (high);
* Black bread, salt, salt;
* Fat: lard, salted butter, margarine, salt, fat or fried in large quantities;
* Vegetables rich in sodium, or cellulose as: celery, spinach, kale, beets, garlic, radish, pickles, sauerkraut, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, dried vegetables;
* Oleaginous fruits: nuts, almonds etc.
* Sweets prepared with yeast dough with butter and egg yolk in a great amount;
* Alcoholic beverages in any form, coffee, tea, hard, mineral water;
* Meat soups;
* Sauces made with meat juice, those with garlic, mustard, mayonnaise;
* Chili spices: paprika, pepper, mustard, onion, garlic, horseradish;
* Also quit smoking.
Filed Under: Health